This is a portion of the list of games I've decided that I'll never play, for one reason or another.
- Mainline Pokémon games (I have no interest in competitive games, and that's all Pokémon has become these days).
- Pokken Tournament (I have no interest in fighting games due to the community)
- Super Smash Bros DS/WiiU (No interest in the game, as it's almost all hardcore competitive players)
- Undertale (I've seen the playthroughs, but I'm a completionist, and don't play games if I feel I can't complete them. Plus, the community...)
- Starcraft & Starcraft II (Blame the community)
- The Warcraft series (Again, blame the community)
- Fez (The creator. Enough said.)
- The Street Fighter series (Too competitive)
- Marvel Vs Capcom (Too competitive)
- Mass Effect Andromeda (Don't care anymore)
- Dragon Age (Because choice means nothing in a game about choices. You're an asshole no matter what)
- Defense of the Ancients (The community...Just the community)
- League of Legends (I still like the lore, but the community is still as toxic as DOTA)
Other games include a majority of fighting games, first-person shooters, MOBAs...Competitive games in general tend to go on my "Never Play" list simply because I find the communities become far to toxic and "pro" for me to enjoy them.
This isn't the full list, as I don't think my hand would survive writing that out. However, you can get the gist of my preferences here.